Plutora Blog - Release Management
How to set up an Effective Enterprise Release Management FunctionReading time 1 minute
How to set up an Effective Enterprise Release Management Function
While the DevOps movement and associated technologies have garnered much attention and fanfare, few have addressed the core issue – the hand off from development to operations. We tend to not acknowledge the importance of Release Management – a critical DevOps function.
Release Management is the bridge between development and operations that needs to be strengthened with the right approach, tools, teams and processes. The white paper “How to set up an Effective Enterprise Release Management Function” will provide a tailored approach to creating an efficient and effective Release Management function within your IT organization.
Several key points that will be highlighted in the white paper:
- Development and IT Operations – Bridging the Chasm
- Approaches to Software Release Management
- 10 best practice approaches to improving the release management function
- Transparency and Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefits of Effective Release Management
- Accelerated Time to Value
- Higher Release Throughput
- Mitigate Release Failure
The white paper can be downloaded from: here