Working at Plutora
Sales & Marketing | New York, US
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
About The Role
Plutora is currently seeking a highly driven Account Executives Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. You need to be super comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company. The candidate will be an individual with a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity.
Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot.
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Utilising internal account development resources to extend and develop relationships in the prospect and customer accounts
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Plutora solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Account Executive in New York, US