Working at Plutora
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Mountain View, CA US
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
About The Role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for bringing Plutora’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to a portfolio of customers, providing technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of each customer’s implementation, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction.
As a CSM, you will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and IT stakeholders, developing an understanding of their business requirements and goals, and how they are using Plutora . Leveraging this customer knowledge, and your Plutora expertise, you will provide adoption, industry and implementation best practices and personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Plutora.
Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Plutora activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Plutora solution to be realized
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of Plutora products and platform to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements customized to customers’ business needs
- Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary
- Onboard customers to the Premier Success Plan service and ensure Release Readiness
- Monitor and identify trends in Plutora adoption and utilization, Premier Success Plan adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers as part of annual Success Review
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers’ license and Premier Success Plan subscriptions and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate
- Assist with high severity request or issue escalations as needed
- Participate in field marketing events within region
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in one or more of the following: technical support, account management, project management or consulting — ideally with CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems)in a SaaS environment
- Strong technical knowledge of Plutora product and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Plutora platform and ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems, escalating for assistance if needed
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Aptitude both for analysing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
- Working knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience is not required, but may be useful)
- Plutora product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer, Service Cloud Consultant or Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Flexibility for occasional travel (10%)
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Customer Success Manager in Mountain View, CA US