Working at Plutora
Inside Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing | Mountain View, CA US
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
About The Role
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of direct Inside Sales Representatives via partners and Account Development Representatives who provide lead generation and qualification activities for the field sales organization within the Enterprise space. The Manager drives performance by effectively managing the team toward meeting and/or exceeding monthly objectives.
Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot.
- Manage and provide leadership to your Inside Sales team focusing on coaching the individuals on sales effectiveness, productivity, meeting established quotas, objectives and call quality
- Be accountable for quota achievement on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure an effective and timely onboarding for new hires, including systems, account alignment and training
- Participate in goal development and quota setting
- Manage/create sales dashboards to meet/achieve sales quotas
- Participate in developing marketing and sales campaigns with the objective of hitting desired goals
- Prepare reports for Senior Inside Sales Director
- Prepare Monthly Sales Commissions in a timely fashion
- Ensure that Inside Sales territories are properly assigned in CRM system
- Perform a monthly performance appraisals for all sales personnel and administer performance improvement plans for any under performance
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for the effectiveness sales organization
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs
- Understand and maintain current knowledge on Plutora’s services and applications
- Keep informed on competitive services, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Utilize resources and perform research to determine sales patterns and strategies
- Strong experience of direct sales management experience in enterprise software sales or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Experience developing effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external client management
- Must possess, strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism, assertiveness as a ‘doer’, always ‘selling’, adapts quickly to change, and as a catalyst influencing others
- Must be able to organize and manage sales campaigns that may include various cross functional support from operations and/or marketing
- CRM experience or comparable sales force automation tool
- Enterprise IT infrastructure / application knowledge
- ITSM Industry and or company knowledge
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Inside Sales Manager in Mountain View, CA US