Working at Plutora
Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing | Mountain View, CA US
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
About The Role
Plutora is currently seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The candidate will be an individual with a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity.
Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how Plutora solutions map to these
- Leverage existing installations and relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities to pass to the Field Account Executives
- Align with Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plans and account profiles
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as Solution Consultants, Customer Services, Marketing etc
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Appointment Setting
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process
- Occasion travel for training and/or meetings may be required
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling enterprise class solutions such as call-center an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technologies a definite plus
- Presentation skills via web based tools will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Plutora customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Inside Sales Representative in Mountain View, CA US