Working at Plutora
Product Manager (Stryka)
Product Development | Sydney, AUS
Plutora provides Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region.
Gartner, the leading research firm, recognized Plutora as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014.
About The Role
Are you a Product Manager who wants to bring big ideas to life?
Plutora Inc. is a Silicon Valley-headquartered, fast growing, SaaS company that provides enterprise release and test management software.
What’s missing? YOU!
You are deeply passionate about building awesome, high-quality, software products with market success. You live and breathe software products; they are in your DNA! You want to be part of a team that works on a range of exciting and leading-edge projects from mobile to the web, a team focused on creating our next-generation product and features.
- Engage with our global customer base to showcase new releases and collate/action customer feedback.
- Plan Scrum sprints, define sprint content and prepare for each sprint.
- Specify what needs to be built, with a special focus on delivering an exceptional user experience.
- Build, groom, maintain and prioritize the product backlog to maximize the value of what’s delivered and align it with the overall product vision and roadmap.
- Write and elaborate and detailed user stories, define acceptance criteria, and accept/reject user stories.
- Be available to the team.
- Participate in all sprint planning and review sessions including daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all team members including the Engineering Manager, Testers, Developers, and Technical Leads to plan and execute product sprints and releases. (The current R&D team contains more than fourty resources).
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Continuously self-learn and evolve following the latest relevant Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Be an agile, flexible, enthusiastic, engaged, proactive, and creative team player.
- Demonstrated success as a SaaS Product Owner for multiple teams, with a deep passion for creating products that customers love to use (or show us you can do the job).
- First-hand experience with Scrum including preparing and documenting user stories, creating and grooming the product backlog, and collaborating with all members of an Agile R&D team.
- Proven experience in metrics-driven Scrum processes.
- Knowledge of AGILE, PPM, ITSM, ITIL, or ITFM space, and Product Owner certification are a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Display passion and commitment, with initiative, creativity, and eagerness to self-learn.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering with a minimum of two years as Product Owner.
- Three years of product management experience.
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Product Manager (Stryka) in Sydney, AUS