Working at Plutora
Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources | Sydney
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in the following:
- End to End recruitment process.
- Develop and execute creative a sourcing strategy for the Plutora brand.
- Superior time management.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Flexibility to work seamlessly across different industries.
About the Role
As our Talent Acquisition Manager you will be the owner of all recruitment processes from liaising with potential candidates, understanding their business needs and providing suitable staff. Subsequently, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and ensuring available personnel are suitable to company requirements.
- Advertise, shortlist and interview all new candidates (across our AU and USA offices).
- Maintain and update internal company database and ensuring all aspects of the process are noted and entered into the system.
- Coordination of the workforce across multiple short and long term placements.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within Technology or IT recruitment arena.
- Be able to multitask and thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have excellent time management and communication skills.
- You will need to be computer literate and capable to ensure all internal processes are completed on time.
- To be successful in this role you must be motivated, dedicated and show initiative.
Willingness to go the extra mile when required to ensure all targets are met on time.
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Talent Acquisition Manager in Sydney, AUS