Working at Plutora
Product Development | Mountain View, CA US
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
About The Role
Are you interested in developing high-quality, critical content that makes a difference to users and contributes to their success? Do you enjoy fast pace and short deadlines? Are you able to translate technical jargon into clear, easy-to-understand language? Are you a natural puzzle-solver, part-detective and quick to learn new things?
The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer who enjoys distilling large amounts of unstructured, occasionally chaotic source material into concise, elegant, functional explanations of software changes and enhancements.
- Work closely with development, customer support, product management, and various other teams to develop high-quality documentation for a targeted audience
- Draft, edit, and publish content for release notes on a weekly basis
- Maintain content the Plutora Enterprise SaaS Solution and work as an integral part of the Product team
- Prepare content for online delivery
- 1-3 years content development experience with enterprise applications or Software-as-a-service (SaaS) company experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills, flexibility, the ability to manage priorities, familiarity with agile software development life cycle, and the ability to interact with all levels within the development organization
- Must be able to deliver on weekly deadlines
- Must be able to quickly distill information and present it in a clear and concise manner
- Experience producing release notes or business software documentation
- Familiarity with XML authoring tools
- Familiarity with PPM, SDLC or ITSM tooling beneficial
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Technical Writer in Mountain View, CA US