Working at Plutora
Product Development | Sydney, Australia
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner.
About The Role
Right now we need superior Developers to join our US team, We have roles suited to junior, senior and lead developer positions working on the diverse set of web apps that make up the Plutora platform. We need a good communicator who is passionate about the web. You’ll also be collaborating with marketing, design and operations teams.
Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot.
- Design and develop solutions to be the best implementation the industry
- Work closely with product owners to understand detailed requirements
- Own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users
- Work in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology
- Ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data
- Understanding of server-side logic and what belongs where
- Experience with responsive and adaptive web development
- A strong team player who takes pride and ownership in their work
- Ability to review, prioritize and scope new requests
- Great communication skills
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Web Developer in Sydney, Australia