Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
Plutora is currently seeking a highly driven Account Executive Representative to join our expanding Sales team. You need to be super comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company. You will be an individual with a demonstrable track record in new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone within an Enterprise capacity. Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this role, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot. The sky isn’t the limit with Plutora!!!!
You will be,
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Utilising internal account development resources to extend and develop relationships in the prospect and customer accounts
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Plutora solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- New business sales focus, and commercially astute
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Why choose Plutora?
- Grow with us! We consistently grow and develop our people by investing in training, mentoring each other, providing honest feedback, and recognising our awesome achievements.
- Have fun with us! We support a fun and healthy lifestyle and work should be a place that we can be our best. We have a friendly, honest, collaborative, family-feel environment.
- Innovate with us! We are brave, and we try new things. Be part of our intelligent, fun and friendly culture. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”- AE.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Account Executive in London, UK