Digital Marketing Manager
Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to own all the product marketing efforts for Plutora’s Enterprise SaaS products. You will develop a clear understanding of the space within which we operate, the needs of our buyers and the business value that Plutora’s products deliver. You will drive the product positioning, competitive differentiation and demonstration strategies. Ultimately, through the amazing content you produce you will be responsible for increased awareness and demand for Plutora’s products.
Your curiosity will motivate you to try quick, efficient experiments in a perpetual build-measure-learn cycle as you build-up your knowledge of what works and what doesn’t. For these experiments, you will have a great balance of creative intuition, quantitative skills, and communications for running, iterating, and sharing.
This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we are looking for people who want to do a lot.
- Create amazing and innovative new content that clearly drives customer demand for Plutora’s products based on a clear understanding of the customer’s problem space, industry trends and Plutora’s unique value proposition.
- Communicate the competitive framework and position of Plutora’s products to maximize the market opportunity, the needs of prospects and customers.
- Recruit references from the community and capture their great stories in the form of case studies, videos, speaking sessions and webcasts.
- Maintain relationships with industry press, analysts, and user organizations with the intent to maximize coverage and understanding of Plutora’s solutions.
- Produce a constant stream of blogs, best practices guides, how-to videos, survey-based insights & infographics, presentations, testimonials, interviews etc., to increase demand of Plutora’s products.
- Own and maintain Plutora’s online and social presence.
- Deliver webinars that every customer will love.
- Will have 5+ years directly related product marketing experience working for an innovative software company or consulting provider.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering – MBA a plus.
- Ability to understand both Plutora’s products and its target customers, then compellingly articulate, in written form, the benefits our target customers receive from product in the customers’ language.
- Demonstrated experience writing collateral such as blogs, white papers, case studies, customer testimonials, infographics, technical notes, customer-facing presentations for sales teams, competitive briefs, etc.
- Proven track record of growing and engaging an audience through social media programs on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs.
- Proven experience blogging and/or working directly with bloggers, including writing/editing content which adheres to SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of B2B demand generation including lead generation and lead nurturing.
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Digital Marketing Manager in Australia, Sydney