Full Stack BI Developer
Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack BI / Report Developer to work on a variety of modules ranging from generic and custom reports to extending the report center functionalities in the cloud. Our development teams are made up of enthusiastic and experienced professionals who are dedicated to delivering first-class cutting-edge solutions within a friendly and collaborative environment.
You will have experience with,
- Commercial experience in Logi Info, Jaspersoft, Yellowfin, Microstrategy, Crystal Reports or Cognos with a focus on visualization and development
- Collaborating within an agile software development process
- Advising on and contributing to software development related matters
- Producing high-quality code for web, desktop and service based applications and frameworks, using the practices of Software Craftsmanship such as TDD, design patterns, code reviews and clean coding
- Producing design, specification and product documentation
- Making a positive and proactive contribution working within a multi-disciplined team (including other developers, actuaries, quality analysts and project managers)
- Coaching and supporting junior colleagues
- Adhering to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures
- An enthusiastic developer who keeps up to date with the latest trends, techniques and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server, NoSQL, Big Data
- Excellent TSQL skills with a focus on query performance and data accuracy
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience of continuous delivery and source control systems
- Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Degree-level or similar education preferred
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Full Stack BI Developer in Australia, Sydney