Full Stack Developer
Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to work on a variety of modules ranging from release management to complex REST API’s in the cloud. Our development teams are made up of enthusiastic and experienced professionals who are dedicated to delivering first-class cutting-edge solutions within a friendly and collaborative environment.
You will have experience with,
- .NET application design and development
- Collaborating within an agile software development process
- Advising on and contributing to software development related matters
- Producing high-quality code for web, desktop and service based applications and frameworks, using the practices of Software Craftsmanship such as TDD, design patterns, code reviews and clean coding
- Producing design, specification and product documentation
- Keep up to date with the latest tools, techniques and best practices.
- Making a positive and proactive contribution working within a multi-disciplined team (including other developers, actuaries, quality analysts and project managers)
- Coaching and supporting junior colleagues
- Adhering to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures
- A keen interest in Software Craftsmanship
- An enthusiastic developer who keeps up to date with the latest trends
- Excellent knowledge of .NET (particularly C# / ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI)
- Commercial experience with automated testing (preferably in a TDD environment)
- Good experience with Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience of continuous delivery and source control systems
- Strong understanding of multi-threading / parallel programming
- Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Degree-level or similar education preferred
Why choose Plutora?
- Grow with us! We consistently grow and develop our people by investing in training, mentoring each other, providing honest feedback, and recognising our awesome achievements.
- Have fun with us! We support a fun and healthy lifestyle and work should be a place that we can be our best. We have a friendly, honest, collaborative, family-feel environment.
- Innovate with us! We are brave, and we try new things. Be part of our intelligent, fun and friendly culture. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”- AE.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Full Stack Developer in Australia, Sydney