Web Developer / Digital Marketing Manager
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner. Plutora is growing rapidly and has enterprise clients across all industry sectors in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Plutora is recognized as a Cool Vendor in IT DevOps 2014 by leading research firm Gartner. Plutora is also a Rising Star winner at the annual Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award held at the ASX. Plutora is the leading global provider of enterprise DevOps SaaS solutions, designed to accelerate the end-to-end software delivery journey through transparency and control.
Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
About the Role:
As a Plutora Marketing Ops Manager you will be responsible for building and maintaining an awesome digital demand generation platform that drives marketing qualified leads. You will be part of a team that works on a range of exciting and account based marketing model from inception, on a team focused on creating the most engaging customer experience.
You will be part of a team that works on a range of exciting projects, an account based marketing model from inception, on a team focused on creating the most engaging customer experience.
- Administer web site web site in wordpress. Maintain wordpress templates and plug-ins.
- Administer Hubspot for marketing automation and work with Sales Ops for CRM integration
- Build and maintain distribution lists for campaign lists, monitor results and make recommendations to content writers
- Implement Go To Market and Nurture campaigns working with product marketing
- Support marketing and PR activities for press releases, web site upgrades and product launches in planning and coordination
- Support the selection and evaluation of new tools that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Support the planning and coordination of events, tradeshows and webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering – MBA a plus.
- Ability to understand both Plutora’s products and its target customers, then compellingly articulate, in written form, the benefits our target customers receive from product in the customers’ language.
- Demonstrated experience writing collateral such as blogs, white papers, case studies, customer testimonials, infographics, technical notes, customer-facing presentations for sales teams, competitive briefs, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience utilizing WordPress.
- Proven track record of growing and engaging an audience through social media programs on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs.
- Proven experience blogging and/or working directly with bloggers, including writing/editing content which adheres to SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of B2B demand generation including lead generation and lead nurturing.
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Web Developer / Digital Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA, New York, NYUSA