Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
As a Plutora SaaS Pre-Sales Consultant you will drive engagement with customers and partners to identify and solve customer challenges with Plutora’s SaaS applications. You will be a key contributor to the Sales Team and a Leader in the activities that create the conditions to win your customer’s hearts and minds.
The successful candidates will have,
- Proven experience in pre-sales, specifically in a software vendor or software consulting capacity, and Release Management and DevOps.
- Experience with interactively developing strategies that meet client needs and add value to their business long-term
- Must have a polished, consultative approach to cultivating customer relationships, managing expectations and communicating comprehensive solutions
- Applied skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, outstanding verbal and written communications and interpersonal interactions
- Must be energetic, focused and prepared to go the extra mile.
- Commercially astute coupled with contemporary thinking around sales pursuits.
- Desire and enthusiasm to assist customers in understanding the value proposition and helping improve their business outcomes and processes.
- Demonstrated passion, enthusiasm, sincerity and integrity about serving the customer.
- High sense of urgency and motivation to get the job done and acquire knowledge quickly.
We have multiple roles in Sydney, Australia, and Mountain View, California
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Pre-Sales Consultant in London, UK