Product Manager (Release Management)
Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
As a Plutora Product Manager for our Release Management Products you will be responsible for building awesome, high-quality, software products with market success. You want to be part of a team that works on a range of exciting and leading-edge projects from mobile to the web, a team focused on creating our next-generation product and features.
- Engage with our global customer base to showcase new releases and collate/action customer feedback.
- Plan Scrum sprints, define sprint content and prepare for each sprint.
- Specify what needs to be built, with a special focus on delivering an exceptional user experience.
- Build, groom, maintain and prioritize the product backlog to maximize the value of what’s delivered and align it with the overall product vision and roadmap.
- Write and elaborate and detailed user stories, define acceptance criteria, and accept/reject user stories.
- Be available to the team.
- Participate in all sprint planning and review sessions including daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all team members including the Engineering Manager, Testers, Developers, and Technical Leads to plan and execute product sprints and releases. (The current R&D team contains more than forty resources).
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Continuously self-learn and evolve following the latest relevant Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Be an agile, flexible, enthusiastic, engaged, proactive, and creative team player.
- Demonstrated success as a SaaS Product Owner for multiple teams, with a deep passion for creating products that customers love to use (or show us you can do the job).
- First-hand experience with Scrum including preparing and documenting user stories, creating and grooming the product backlog, and collaborating with all members of an Agile R&D team.
- Proven experience in metrics-driven Scrum processes.
- Knowledge of AGILE, PPM, ITSM, ITIL, or ITFM space, and Product Owner certification are a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Display passion and commitment, with initiative, creativity, and eagerness to self-learn.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering with a minimum of two years as Product Owner.
- Three years of product management experience.
We have multiple roles in Sydney, Australia, and Mountain View, California
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Product Manager (Release Management) in Australia, Sydney