Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
We are looking for a QA Engineer who is a creative thinker, and who loves a good challenge!!!
- First-class analytical skills, self-managed, and creative thinker
- Prepares and implements exploratory and Functional Test scenarios on our SaaS web applications written in Microsoft.Net
- Consults with users, providing advice and direction
- Performs complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications
- Coordinator for testing activities on projects
- Creates test scripts and reviews of test plans written by others
- Performs moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, regression testing, and testing validation
- Provides specific guidance on defects to developers, and mentors to less experienced QA engineers.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects, and documents all phases of the Systems Test process
- 5+ years IT QA and systems/application testing experience
- 6+ years work experience in the IT field
- 3+ years experience in creating test plans, test design and test scripts
- 3+ years experience in web applications testing
- 2+ years experience creating Selenium scripts and frameworks, UI test automation and cloud-based testing systems
- Experience working with virtual machines, test documentation, and testing web applications
- Experience across the entire SDLC and agile testing methodologies
- Experience with Responsive Website Testing, API’s, Postman and bitbucket
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
QA Engineer in Australia, Sydney