Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer who will take charge of managing the day-to-day activities of Plutora’s software and hardware security and compliance. You will be working with enthusiastic and experienced professionals who are dedicated to delivering first-class cutting-edge solutions within a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Supporting the Engineering team and other departments regarding security issues
- Managing software, hardware and devices, in accordance with policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Be across industry standards
- Assisting with system design and maintenance to protect data from unauthorized users
- Responsible for all vendor security assessments
- Team guidance regarding best practice and new threats and issues the organization may face
- 4+ years of experience in a Network & Security Engineer position with enterprise clients
- Cloud Service Connectivity (AWS/Rackspace/Azure)
- Good knowledge of managing large Infrastructure environment
- Good knowledge of Network Security products
- Good knowledge in Networking and security concepts/strategic vision
- Knowledge of Security Technology
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Security Engineer in Australia, Sydney