Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
We are currently seeking a Solution Consultant to be responsible for the successful delivery of Plutora’s solutions and services, in a client consulting environment. Our clients are our number one priority.
- Manage all aspects of customer engagements from pre-sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status report
- Driving process definition, re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities
- Configuring Plutora to meet customer requirements
- Providing training and mentoring to the customer team
- You will be required to travel.
- Proven experience in defining and deploying ‘to be’ best practice Release Management and Test Environment Management processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Strong understanding and experience with leading PPM, ALM and ITSM toolsets and how they relate to each other as part of the End to End lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Solid background in IT Delivery, Operational support or consulting, with experience in process analysis and improvement
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology
Why choose Plutora?
- Grow with us! We consistently grow and develop our people by investing in training, mentoring each other, providing honest feedback, and recognising our awesome achievements.
- Have fun with us! We support a fun and healthy lifestyle and work should be a place that we can be our best. We have a friendly, honest, collaborative, family-feel environment.
- Innovate with us! We are brave, and we try new things. Be part of our intelligent, fun and friendly culture. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”- AE.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Solutions Consultant in Australia, Sydney