Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
Plutora currently has multiple positions open for experienced Customer Support Engineers who have solid knowledge of solution delivery processes to provide support to our customers. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service.
Plutora employees expect that you model Plutora’s dedication to our customers. Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Plutora employee, who knows the right answer to their problem.
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner
- Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers using our issue management system
- Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to determine a solution
- Replicate and verify customer problems and log issues to development
- Collaborate with Development, QA and other Technical Analysts to research, identify and validate issue resolutions
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan
- Have 3 years of experience with PPM, SDLC or ITSM tooling
- 4 plus years of experience as a customer support specialist for enterprise software applications, Software as a Service companies preferred
- College degree in computer science or business systems
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
Support Analyst in Mountain View, CA, USA