Your attitude and energy will be your number one asset at Plutora.
At Plutora, our entire team lives by our values day in and day out. Our values help keep us focused on achieving our mission to build world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to enable our customers to release features faster to production while lowering their risk. We help organizations manage complex releases and test environments in a simple and transparent manner.
As a UI/UX Developer with Plutora you will be responsible for the development, management and implementation all features design and delivery of UI/UX application specification and graphic design services across all of Plutora customer facing web properties. This role will own and develop the overall Plutora brand and standards across all materials in line with Plutora’s Products and Solutions. The prime objective is to provide these services to the team and customers and to assist those people to maximize the value from their implementation of Plutora products and technologies.
- Ensure Plutora offers the greatest value and satisfaction to our clients by leveraging the capabilities of our organization and delivering professional services in a consistent manner
- Apply own business and industry experience for the benefit of Plutora and the client businesses
- Provide expert advice on the Plutora Solution to the business and stakeholders as required
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Work with the client business to ensure solution addresses identified requirements
- Identify and highlight Plutora product functionality that provides client with best solution
- Requirements gathering for creation of functional/technical specification documents relevant to skill-set area
- Work with Plutora team, end-users and business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle process
- 3+ years design complex solutions with a primary focus on product design, UX, UI, business analysis, system integrations and other enterprise applications
- Business knowledge in software/high industry, emerging technologies focusing on cloud products, SaaS platforms, or Enterprise Applications
- Agile/Scrum experience desired
- Ability to translate concepts into wireframe and mockups that creating intuitive user experience for wide range of devices and interfaces
- Experience using prototyping software such as Axure PR , Sketch, Invision and other rapid prototyping software
- Experience creating user cases, user stories, user journey
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Application and expansion of Plutora Style Guide and Pattern Libraries
- Executing all visual design stages from requirements to final engineering hand-off
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders to achieve the best results
Why choose Plutora?
- Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
- We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
- Personal Growth
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
- Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it.
< More career opportunities
Please complete the form below to apply for this position,
UI/UX Designer in Australia, Sydney