Requirement Traceability Matrix
The Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) is a way to map business requirements and user stories to the test cases included in a test plan. The RTM’s purpose is to help ensure test coverage of business requirements including the number of tests for individual use cases. Forward and backward requirement traceability matrixes also show current defect counts providing test metrics by requirement.
Plutora Test provides the richest and most beautiful test management reporting in the industry. Reports are real-time and interactive enabling never-ever ending drill down for further information. The Requirement Traceability Matrix is included out of the box and can be filtered by project, release and a mix of test plans and test runs. Adding cross-tabs and charts are available at the click of a button. The report can be scheduled and be delivered to various stakeholders. By including reporting out of the box, the test team can focus on investigating feature quality rather than spending time focusing on management reporting.
Plutora Test for Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Get a real-time, interactive requirements traceability matrix. Never create defect pivot tables in Excel again. Eliminates time wasted correlating information for management reporting.
- Highly customizable and rich visualizations create limitless information views
- Empowers Agile and DevOps teams to draft, discuss, approve, build, test, retest and deliver.
- Plutora Test is 100% SaaS-based, which allowing all your project stakeholders to participate even if they are external to your organization. No need to set up shadow users in your Active Directory or create special DMZ sites for communication
- Get a single view of all aspects of testing progress across the enterprise with shared artifacts and comment streams eliminating rolling up reporting across various tools.
- Work anywhere, anytime and on any device – even on the Apple iWatch.
- Get the best-looking reports in the industry.