Central to any development process is tracking the Features, Requirements, User stories, Scope Items, or whatever they may be called. During the development process, the business defines the features to build and includes important artifacts with the product managers augmenting that information with user interfaces, non-feature requirements, and APIs. The key is having a single repository to house the feature information so everyone has complete visibility and information on what is to be built, what test cases are important, and how well those features work in individual builds.
Plutora Test manages requirements and user stories across the enterprise allowing each team to customize tracking for their purposes. Requirements map to test cases and defects enabling a real-time requirements traceability matrix giving the business a single view of the quality of any particular feature.
Plutora Test for Requirements Management
- Get a single view of requirements across the enterprise with shared artifacts and history to ensure business needs are properly communicated to the engineering teams.
- Empower Agile and DevOps teams with powerful customization as they draft, discuss, approve, build, test, retest and deliver.
- Source requirements natively or from your existing tools. Use the Bulk Upload feature to import requirements and test cases from legacy tools and from Microsoft Excel.
- Set up two-way sync for requirements with Atlassian JIRA.
- Link requirements to ticketing systems such as ZenDesk.
- Requirements management is part of Plutora Test which eliminates the need for point solutions.