Test execution reporting provides visibility into test progress against a build, including progress of automated and manual test cases. The execution summary shows a breakdown of the status of defects on the test run and any artifacts to help the team collaborate efficiently.
Plutora Test includes test plans and test plan execution tracking to help organize teams across the enterprise regardless of their development methodology, ensuring real-time tracking of the organization and execution of the plan. The execution summary screen shows a complete breakdown of the total defects raised, their status, and highlights from each defect. The comments stream ensures contextual artifacts. Plutora Test has the best reporting and interactive screens to ensure maximum efficiency across the entire team.
Plutora Test for Test Execution
- Plutora Test is 100% SaaS-based. Enable all your project stakeholders to participate even if they are external to your organization. No need to set up shadow users in your Active Directory or create special DMZ sites for communication.
- Get a complete view of the status of test plans across the enterprise with shared artifacts and comment streams and eliminate existing test planning documents and the constant need for manual maintenance and syncing for reporting.
- Get a real-time, interactive requirements traceability matrix. Plutora Test has planning and traceability built in that automatically relates test cases to requirements and defects.
- Empower Agile and DevOps teams to draft, discuss, approve, build, test, retest and deliver with a highly customizable interface.
- Eliminate the need for point solutions with built-in test planning and execution.
- Keep the entire team up to date with stakeholder alerts.
- Work anywhere, anytime and on any device – even on Apple iWatch.
- Get the best-looking reports in the industry.