Centralizing test management is meaningless without effective test reporting. Reports must be customizable by the team, include distribution options, and come out of the box with standard test reports.
Plutora Test provides the richest and most beautiful test management reporting in the industry. Reports are real-time and interactive, enabling never-ever ending drill down for further information. They can be scheduled and be delivered to various stakeholders and include all aspects of the testing progress and process. By including reporting out of the box, the test team can focus on investigating feature quality rather than spending time focusing on management reporting.
Plutora Test for Test Reporting
- Plutora Test is 100% SaaS-based. Enable all your project stakeholders to participate even if they are external to your organization. No need to set up shadow users in your Active Directory or create special DMZ sites for communication.
- Get a single view of all aspects of testing progress across the enterprise with shared artifacts and comment streams, eliminating rolling up reporting across various tools.
- Get a real-time, interactive requirements traceability matrix. Never create defect pivot tables in Excel again.
- Empower Agile and DevOps teams to draft, discuss, approve, build, test, retest and deliver with a highly customizable interface.
- Work anywhere, anytime and on any device – even on Apple iWatch.
- Get the best-looking reports in the industry.