Release Manager / Implementation Manager
Client Services | Mountain View, CA US
Posted: 20 October 2014
Plutora provides Enterprise SaaS solutions that help organizations manage complex IT Releases and pre-production Environments in a simple and transparent manner. Our implementation team helps transform our clients’ release management function and environment management functions, making them smarter, faster and more cost-effective.
The team is focused on delivering great value for our clients, and team members are often based at client locations
As we continue to bring new clients on board our Release / Implementation team is growing and we are looking for an experienced client facing Release Manager.
The working environment is autonomous with a great management team who will provide you with the advice and support you need.
- Work closely with client Release Management functions and other relevant Project Managers to formulate or refine a robust Release Process that is clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Delivery Centre contacts for supporting the successful release delivery.
- Partner with and educate project managers on Release methodology and its interactions with request management, demand management and testing processes.
- Ensure there is a consistent approach to Environment Management across IT projects that is clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Analyse Projects/Releases and Environment Requirements and Dependencies to determine the optimum Release/Environment delivery combination. Provide input to the Release Schedule based on the above analysis to achieve the best outcome for Projects/Releases.
- Identify issues that may affect the release budget, timeline, or performance outcomes or other releases and cannot be resolved by teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong Technical Project Management experience in a large corporate organisation
- Strong Release Management experience in a large corporate organisation
- Experience with delivery and/or support of environments in a large corporate organisation
- Experienced in providing guidance to technical specialists
- Strong People Management, Communication & Negotiation skills and ability to manage stakeholder group expectations
[button color=”accent-color” size=”medium” url=”http://www.plutora.com/about/careers/apply/” text=”Apply Now” color_override=””]