Selenium continuous integration with Plutora
In fast-paced iterative development environments, test teams have had to adapt to increased delivery velocity and a greater number of changes per release. Growing adoption of test automation has improved productivity, and Selenium test automation for web applications has become the de facto standard for testers worldwide. Supported by all new browsers, Selenium is a powerful tool used to create automated test scripts in almost any language.
Plutora Test integrates with Selenium to bring enterprise management, control, and reporting to test processes. Easily import and execute automated Selenium tests along with manual tests. Plutora Test maintains traceability between user stories, related test cases, and known defects to provide stakeholders valuable insight into validation efforts across all projects.
- Import, execute and manage Selenium scripts
- Coordinate manual and automated tests from a single interface
- Ensure proper test coverage of user stories
- Auto-sync defect tracking with test management
- Establish traceability between test cases, defects, and requirements
- Efficiently re-use scripts across test plans and projects