IT service management (ITSM) tools such as ServiceNow have a proven track record of helping IT Operations to ensure the integrity of production environments. Enterprises have matured the processes that unify 3rd party and internal team members in accomplishing that goal. ServiceNow provides a system that provides rigor around the change process and helps support applications after they go live.
Make your planning and engineering process visible to your operations team by integrating Plutora with ServiceNow. Unifying release tracking helps the organization to work together more efficiently — automatically coordinating work items, notifying stakeholders, tracking work items across the entire enterprise portfolio and enabling the use of operation’s matured workflows for both traditional and continuous delivery development processes.
- Initiate requests in Plutora to have work completed using ITSM processes and workflows in ServiceNow.
- Initiate requests in Plutora to have work performed by outsourced providers utilizing ServiceNow
- Provide additional information about the release to inform the change advisory board (CAB) as part of the tracking and approval processes.
- Include changes from ServiceNow to include in the release planning process in Plutora
- Connect Plutora deployment plans with ServiceNow expanding the reach of cutover beyond just ServiceNow users