Alone, toolchains execute processes.
Connected, they optimize them.
Plutora provides flexible integration methods to bring your existing toolchain into its common data model using existing business rules to map fields and entity relationships.
- Built-in Basic and OAuth Authentication
- Set syncing frequency
- Use the Expression Builder to create filters that capture the correct items for releases, environment bookings, and change requests
- Map field types in the application to Plutora’s common data model
Use Plutora’s powerful API to create customized integration layers via API-to-API or file-to-API using NodeJS scripts.
Create API Scripts
With the Integration Hub, users can upload and schedule scripts with API calls to establish business rules for mapping fields and entity relationships.
Sample Use Cases
- Import file data on a remote server into Plutora
- Notify users by email if an action succeeded or failed
- Retrieve release lists using parameters entered in Plutora
- Connect to Jenkins and trigger a build job
Through Plutora’s partnership with Dell Boomi, integrate the toolchain seamlessly with the required business processes.
Dell Boomi iPaaS
- Utilize Dell Boomi yourself to integrate Plutora with your best of breed tools
- Data from your AtomSphere processes sync to Plutora, including logic functions
- Efficient drag-and-drop workflow is easy to learn, implement and modify
- Dell Boomi’s functionality scales to meet the needs of your business processes
Plutora Custom Integrations
For the most complex systems, build detailed processes that bring disparate processes together under one platform.
Sample Custom Integration Scenarios:
- Enterprise companies where business logic extends beyond the capabilities of traditional ETLs
- Enterprise companies using multiple systems that require coordinated updates with their own APIs
- Enterprise companies consolidating separate systems across business units