Test Environment Management
Comprehensive test environment management
Centralize bookings, resolve conflicts, and track system dependencies. Eliminate error-prone manual configuration management and change control processes. Plutora helps teams effectively manage and assign large scale enterprise test environments, no matter the infrastructure or deployment model.
Why test environments using Plutora?
Increase test team efficiency
Streamline test workflows with a self-service booking engine and centralized schedules.
Comprehend system dependencies
Get a graphical view of system and cross-project relationships.
Predict and remediate contentions
Eliminate resource conflicts and proactively block out maintenance windows. Monitor utilization rates and reclaim idle resources.
Ensure accurate test coverage
Link change IDs with new builds to support comprehensive test case planning.
Establish fit for purpose configurations
Track configuration change requests, manage approvals, and version control environments.
Create a culture of relentless improvement
Plutora Analytics aggregates release information with quality and deployment data to transform the way application delivery teams solve problems and make decisions. Discover, correlate, and predict with a comprehensive system of insight that provides contextual analysis and global measurements.
Coordingate your delivery pipelines
Consolidate scheduling and management
- Plutora provides a single resource to plan, schedule, and maintain test environments.
- The consolidated calendar and centralized booking aligns resources to ensure time-strapped QA teams aren’t waiting on test environment availability.
- Track dependencies between systems and projects to avoid team collisions in shared environments.
Maintain configurations and build on demand
- Plutora improves test team effectiveness by allocating environments at the right time and with the correct configuration.
- Centrally define test environments and reliably track configurations, code versions, and change history.
- Apply a Jenkins job to an environment and run builds on demand to rapidly deploy code.
Enhance visibility and optimize resource spend
- Progressive test environments are the framework for a well-structured release plan.
- With Plutora, all stakeholders can monitor when each code change has been introduced, when versions were deployed, and what tests have been run.
- Utilization reports help find underutilized environments to consolidate or decommission.
- Plutora Analytics provides a data warehouse for analysis and reporting using Tableau visualization technology.
Integrate with existing toolsets
- Plutora integrates with your existing ITSM tools such as ServiceNow for change management, BMC Remedy for incident management, and Jenkins build automation
- Builds can be triggered on demand to efficiently move binaries down the delivery pipeline
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.