Test Environments Allocation
Increase visibility and control with centralized scheduling and a robust booking engine
When quality teams must deal with hundreds or even thousands of test environments, allocation and tracking with manual processes and spreadsheets is slow and error-prone. Scheduling kinks are compounded by interdependencies between enterprise applications. The mix of on-prem, cloud, and hybrid architectures further complicate managing and planning.
Plutora Environments increases utilization and throughput with centralized scheduling and a robust booking engine.
- Unify self-service booking requests for the entire release portfolio.
- Identify scheduling conflicts that limit productivity.
- React quickly to outages and project rescheduling.
- Get a graphical view of system dependencies and cross-project relationships.
- Integrate with release planning for improved coordination.
- Schedule downtime and maintenance periods to increase availability of test systems.
Self-service booking engine
- Book an environment and associate with a release.
- Optionally pull in booking requests from ServiceNow.
- Quickly search entire environment inventory.
- Select by individual environments or environment groups.
- Easily drag and drop environments into release phases.
- View approval status and potential conflicts with other project or releases.
- Add comments, attach documents, or link to change IDs for reference.
Manage booking approvals
- Create workflow components, sequence, and approval process.
- Define role-based permissions and assignments.
- Define stakeholder roles and RACI matrix for tasks and automated notifications.
- Flexible filtering lets you search for releases in your portfolio or where you are a stakeholder.
Identify system dependencies
- Graphical view of environments and associated releases.
- Track dependencies based on code implementation or downstream regression verification.
- Centrally define test environment relationships, including child associations.
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.