Continually track the relationship between releases, environments, environment requests, and environment handovers over time
Test environments are a significant investment and idle capacity wastes capital. Lack of usage data reduces accuracy of capacity planning and makes it difficult to charge back the business for resource utilization.
Plutora Environments continually tracks the relationship between releases, environments, environment requests, and environment handovers over time to produce comprehensive environment service metrics.
- View utilization levels to forecast future demand and related resources needs.
- Find underutilized environments to consolidate or decommission.
- Cross-charge project teams for actual environment usage.
- Monitor booking and change request completion over time.
- Charts summarize volume of outstanding requests.
- Search request database and drill down for details.
Check status indicators
- Dashboard views consolidate supply and demand metrics.
- View summaries of change requests and release booking status.
- Share the URL with stakeholders, or download PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG vector image files.
Turn aggregated release, quality, and deployment data into rich, contextual insights with Plutora Analytics
- Improve environment management with comprehensive analysis and visualizations.
- Consolidate thousands of data points with complex interdependencies for ongoing evaluation of iterative changes.
- Ensure local optimization hasn’t created global degradation.
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.