Single source of truth for release management of complex enterprise applications at scale
Define and schedule hierarchical releases, track dependencies, manage approvals, and maintain compliance while accelerating change.
Agnostic to evolving development methodologies, system architectures, or deployment models, release activities auto-syncs with the specialized delivery team tools to centrally manage multi-faceted enterprise release pipelines.
Why manage releases with Plutora?
Centralized planning and release orchestration creates efficient, predictable continuous delivery pipelines.
Connect information silos
Integrate with the existing delivery team tools to improve coordination of diverse teams.
Adapt to change
Intelligent tracking of system and project dependencies inherent in tightly-coupled releases.
Lower risk of release failure
Extensive reporting and analytics with drill down navigation provide actionable insight of schedule and quality risks.
Create a culture of relentless improvement
Plutora Analytics aggregates release information with quality and deployment data to transform the way application delivery teams solve problems and make decisions. Discover, correlate, and predict with a comprehensive system of insight that provides contextual analysis and global measurements.
Ensure regulatory compliance
Establish traceability of release artifacts and maintain an auditable history of project changes.
How the world’s largest organizations are using Plutora to improve their Release Management
Leading Wireless Provider
“There’s no way my team could have managed the rapid increase in release velocity without a solution to manage it all.”
Leading Health Care Provider in the USA
“Plutora met our objectives to reduce disruption and rework, improve our release management processes and reduce the risk of release failure due to environment and upgrade interruptions.”
No more spreadsheets or sharepoint
to orchestrate complex releases
Build predictable, high quality releases at scale
- Solid release plan reduces rework, increases process efficiency, and lowers the risk of production failures.
- Eliminates the need to piece together the definition of a release from myriad spreadsheets and documents.
- Consolidated release calendar aligns resources across the portfolio.
- Defined workflows coordinate diverse teams and establish a predictable delivery pipeline.
Manage releases to meet business demand
- Plutora provides a common repository to orchestrate release processes.
- Balance the pace of change with controls that establish quality gates and approvals.
- Trace release artifacts as they flow through the system, monitor release activity and manage project scope.
Intelligent tracking of complex releases
- Plutora integrates with the disparate delivery team tools to aggregate all release, test, and quality data, even with mixed development methodologies in place.
- System dependencies are tracked within and across projects to help delivery teams navigate the complexity of enterprise releases.
- Auditable history of project changes is automatically saved to ensure regulatory compliance.
Rich insights for effective business decisions
- Plutora provides metrics and insights to optimize the flow of work through the delivery pipeline.
- Dashboard views provide live, contextual data to ensure business priorities are being met.
- Automated role-based reporting keeps stakeholders informed of application health and status.
- Additionally, Plutora Analytics provides a data warehouse for analysis and reporting using Tableau visualization technology.
Plutora gets the most out of your current toolset
Plutora's integration hub centralizes all of your software delivery processes in one place, giving you full visibility, real-time insights, predictability and reduced risk.
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.