Predictable Go-Live Orchestration
Manage the planning, tracking, and execution of production cut-over activities.
Create a collaborative environment for orchestrating both manual and automated deployment activities. Practice production cut-overs in the exact sequence, independent of geography, vendor status, or level of deployment automation.
Dashboards and automated stakeholder notifications highlight task progress. Maintain an auditable history of change and incorporate iterative improvements into plan templates for future deployments.
Why top enterprises utilize deployment plans
Plan, approve, rehearse, and coordinate go-live activities. Ensure successful cut-over by managing timing and sequence or deployment tasks.
Optimize process flow of concurrent and sequential tasks, and coordinate automated steps. Evaluate complex activities and identify areas for increased efficiency.
Unify Coordination from Waterfall to DevOps
Easily coordinate enterprise releases comprised of mixed development methodologies.
Effortless Audit Trail
Deployment activities are logged for ease of compliance auditing. Each task includes start time, end time, and relevant notes.
Participants interact with the user interface or interact via email. Stakeholders stay up to date with notifications. The Command Center provides real-time information of deployment progress.
Organize and control your go-live weekends
Plan and Rehearse Deployments
- Organize deployments plans, artifacts, and activities into a single cloud-based repository
- Child plans are assigned to the responsible team and rolled into the overall deployment plan
- Automated notifications keep stakeholders up to date with distributed static snapshots or interactive dashboards
Command Go-Live Weekends
- Keep teams aligned during deployment execution with a centralized interface and real-time monitoring
- Checkpoints highlight key milestones in deployment progress
- Log issues as input to Post Implementation Reviews
Manual and Automated Tasks
Integrate with deployment automation, configuration management, and test automation tools to manage both manual and automated tasks. Optionally ‘close the ticket’ in ISTM tools.
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.