Plutora Release facilitates large-scale planning and coordination to improve complex system delivery.
Activites and Gates
Define release activities and quality gates to streamline efficiency and enforce product integrity.
Plan and manage individual releases, projects, and epics across the enterprise portfolio.
Allocate resources, artifacts, and work items in a comprehensive plan.
Hierarchical data structure links slower moving Waterfall with faster moving Agile teams to improve coordination of complex releases.
Align teams with a centralized release calendar
- Business, dev, test, release, and ops teams stay aligned using filterable views and custom queries from the same interactive calendar.
- Centralize delivery timelines, events, and block-out periods for code or system freezes.
- Support for hierarchical parent/child projects.
Manage processes, people, and data
- Reduce schedule and quality risks with well-structured release plans that outline project phases and quality gates.
- Create the release manifest that links to epics and stories targeted for delivery.
- Define stakeholder roles and RACI matrix for tasks and automated notifications.
Regulate project scope
- Assign user stories and associated dev and test workflows to specific releases.
- Mitigate risk by adjusting scope to meet project deadlines.
- Track key metrics such as changes implemented over time or per release.