Software Release Orchestration
Orchestrate complex delivery pipelines, generating predictable releases that reduce risk of schedule delays and production defects
Enterprise software teams must navigate the complexity of large scale releases composed of intricate dependencies across multiple release trains. Heterogenous applications are tightly-coupled, requiring unique workflows that reflect a diversity of technologies, release artifacts, and development methodologies. Managing all of this has mainly been a manual process, with endless spreadsheets, emails, and meetings.
Plutora Release provides the framework and data model to orchestrate complex delivery pipelines, generating predictable releases that reduce the risk of schedule delays and production defects.
- Manage and track release flow at the individual, group, or portfolio level within a common repository.
- Connect people and islands of automation that limit visibility of activities and associated metrics.
- Visualize the value stream to find waste in the system and streamline workflows.
- All stakeholders can view the process for delivering products to customers.
- Identify system relationships and perform ‘What If’ analysis on shifting release dates and dependent activities.
Plan and orchestrate complex releases
- Introduce process consistency and standardization with a repeatable release structure.
- Define roles and responsibilities, then trigger automated notifications of due dates or missed deadlines.
- Release orchestration is independent of development methodology, deployment model, or application provisioning method.
Trace the intricate web of system and project dependencies
- View the nature and extent of all systems impacted in a release with easy to read heat maps or charts.
- Understand the ripple effect of changes in scope or schedule.
- Identify code implementation or downstream regression verification dependencies.
Integrate with disparate delivery team tools
- Create a common data model across diverse tooling.
- Collect data from dev, test, PPM, and ITSM tools for a holistic view of activities and associated metrics.
- Bi-directional synchronization maintains accuracy across diverse toolsets.
- Complex filtering and queries eliminate manual consolidation efforts.
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.