Continuously ensure alignment between dev, test and the business
Unify silos of requirements and user stories into a single repository including artifacts, comments and versions. Test cases and defects relate back to the user stories ensuring test alignment with the original intent.
Real-time integration with Jira and other solutions eliminate double entry of requirements and automatically keep the team up to date on development status.
Utilize the Bulk Import feature to upload existing user stories and requirements from spreadsheets. Need more help? Utilize our services organization for migration from HPQC and other solutions.
Centralize and manage
- Centralize user stories and associated artifacts.
- Create dependencies between user stories, test plans, and see associated defects.
- GxP compliant versioning and approvals.
- Bulk Import from Excel.
- Synchronize with Jira and other solutions.
Requirements and user stories done your way
- Enable Agile and DevOps teams with powerful customized workflows as they draft, discuss, approve, build, test, retest and deliver.
- Source requirements natively or from your existing tools. Use the Bulk Upload feature to import requirements and test cases from legacy tools and from Microsoft Excel.
- Set up two-way sync for requirements with Atlassian Jira<./li>
- Link requirements to ticketing systems such as ZenDesk.
Manage requirements and ensure test case coverage
Synchronized requirements with dev tools ensure both dev and test are working toward the same goals. Manage the testing activities against those requirements to ensure proper coverage. Utilize the interactive Requirements Traceability Matrix to visually map defects-test-requirements and the overall progress of the testing effort. Hover for details on a section or drill down for further analysis.
Questions? We'll improve your application delivery velocity, quality and efficiency.
Let us help you improve your most complicated projects. Our solutions consultants are ready to answer all your questions.