Software delivery reporting with powerful analytics
As a central hub for DevOps and legacy tools, Plutora Release provides metrics and insights to support continuous improvement.
Adapt to change and make data-driven decisions with real time reporting and analytics across individual releases, projects, or the full portfolio.
Delivery teams get rich, contextual insights on release activities, test progress, and open defects.
Drill-down navigation exposes details needed for specific action.
Executive views highlight schedule or quality risks and determine value delivered.
Access real time reporting and analytics
- Centralized dashboards summarize important delivery metrics.
- Flexible filtering supply views of independent releases, projects, or the entire enterprise portfolio.
- Plutora Analytics provides a data warehouse for analysis and reporting using Tableau visualization technology.
Assess application health and status
- Centrally view activity and deployment status for any project in the portfolio.
- Drill down on individual deployment plans for summarized reporting of pending/completed/overdue activities.
- Compare planned vs actual released dates.
Predefined and customized reporting
- Track metrics and KPIs such as cycle time, MTTR, MTTV.
- Capture financials such as project costs and value delivered.
- Report center makes it easy to search and gather reports to share with stakeholders.
Turn aggregated release, quality, and deployment data into rich, contextual insights
- Evaluate KPIs of your digital transformation with global measurements from a system of insight.
- Consolidate thousands of data points with complex interdependencies for ongoing evaluation of iterative changes.
- Drive informed decision-making with statistical analysis and predictive modeling.