Increase visibility and control with centralized scheduling and a robust booking engine
When quality teams must deal with hundreds or even thousands of test environments, allocation and tracking with manual processes and spreadsheets is slow and error-prone. Scheduling kinks are compounded by interdependencies between enterprise applications. The mix of on-prem, cloud, and hybrid architectures further complicate managing and planning.
Unify self-service booking requests for the entire release portfolio.
Identify scheduling conflicts that limit productivity.
React quickly to outages and project rescheduling.
Get a graphical view of system dependencies and cross-project relationships.
Integrate with release planning for improved coordination.
Schedule downtime and maintenance periods to increase availability of test systems.
Self-service booking engine
- Book an environment and associate with a release.
- Optionally pull in booking requests from ServiceNow.
- Quickly search entire environment inventory.
- Select by individual environments or environment groups.
- Easily drag and drop environments into release phases.
- View approval status and potential conflicts with other project or releases.
- Add comments, attach documents, or link to change IDs for reference.
Manage booking approvals
- Create workflow components, sequence, and approval process.
- Define role-based permissions and assignments.
- Define stakeholder roles and RACI matrix for tasks and automated notifications.
- Flexible filtering lets you search for releases in your portfolio or where you are a stakeholder.
Identify system dependencies
- Graphical view of environments and associated releases.
- Track dependencies based on code implementation or downstream regression verification.
- Centrally define test environment relationships, including child associations.