Jira Automation with Plutora Platform
Continuous Integration emphasizes test execution early and often, providing rapid feedback to development teams for each new code commit. Test tools often lack the automation required for effective shift-left testing, which means developers lose valuable time waiting on test results and failure details. As release velocity increases and complexity grows, there is no longer time for manual correlation of fast moving development and test activities. Plutora Test tightly integrates test plans with Jira defects and user stories. Whether your Jira implementation is on-premises or in the cloud, Plutora Test creates a bidirectional sync to keep development and test tools automatically aligned. Teams continue to use their specialized tools, but are no longer siloed. Jira integration also feeds defects and user stories into Plutora Release, where release managers view consolidated status and interdependencies of complex releases at enterprise scale.
- Produce quality code faster with automated sync of dev and test tools
- Ensure proper test coverage of user stories
- Establish traceability between test cases, defects, and requirements
- Centrally view defect backlog and pace of completion
- Actively manage release scope to meet project deadlines