Enterprise Release ManagementApplication delivery teams are increasing release velocity to keep pace with market demands, returning value to the business faster than ever before, but the accelerated pace of Continuous Delivery can add risk to product quality. Coordinating complex release trains and implementing DevOps at enterprise scale requires balancing the speed of change with the controls needed for application stability.
Enterprise Release Management
Predictable, repeatable releases
Enterprise releases often require multiple release trains that combine slow legacy systems of record with faster Agile systems of engagement. A well-structured release plan aligns diverse teams and supports compliance. Plutora provides a solution for planning and orchestrating releases across the portfolio to reduce schedule and quality risks.
Adapt to change with intelligent analytics
Plutora intelligently tracks system dependencies and relationships to facilitate problem solving and bring accuracy to ongoing risk assessment.
Eliminate silos of automation
DevOps teams use many specialized tools that create in silos of automation, making it hard to get a centralized view of the end-to-end CD pipeline in real time. Plutora integrates with disparate delivery team tools to collect and correlate data, providing a holistic view of activities and associated metrics.
Maintain total visibility of the big picture
Manage the ripple effect of schedule slips or changes in scope with a live, multi-dimensional view of projects and releases across the portfolio.
Build predictable, high quality enterprise software releases at scale
- Align teams with a centralized release calendar
- Generate RACI matrices and maintain an auditable history of release artifacts
- Get test environment scheduling and configurations under control
- Establish visibility and control over the entire release process
Adapt to change with intelligent tracking of interrelated releases
- Identify all systems impacted by a release with an easy to read report built from default or customized queries
- View the nature and amount of the dependencies, whether code is required from upstream projects or regression testing is needed
- Create additional dependencies such as configurations required from other systems