Plutora Recognized as a Strong Performer in Value Stream Management by Independent Research Firm
Noted for robust visualization, governance capabilities and being best for firms wanting to connect and measure automated processes
SANTA CLARA, Calif., August 6, 2018 — Plutora, leading provider of value stream management for enterprise IT, today announced that it has been positioned as a Strong Performer in The Forrester New Wave™: Value Stream Management Tools, Q3 2018. Designed to assist application and delivery leaders in selecting the right solution for improving software development, Forrester Research assessed the 13 most significant vendors in the category against 10 criteria relating to product functionality and market strategy.
According to the Forrester report, authored by Christopher Condo and Bill Seguin, “VSM is an emerging market: Vendors with a vision of empowering teams with analytics informed by real-world data and flexible planning schemes beat out those that focus on incremental enhancements within their traditional domains.”
Plutora believes that it was ranked as a strong performer on the strength of its current offering. The Plutora Continuous Management Platform received a differentiated distinction in five out of the 10 criteria, including:
- Analytics – the capability to create what-if scenarios, predict the impact of adding new steps to an existing value stream and performing risk assessment and other decision support capabilities.
- Common data model – the ability to store data in a consistent, documented, easily accessible way
- Governance – a framework to monitor compliance, automated audit capabilities and compliance traceability
- Visualization – the technology to capture, measure, and provide end-to-end visualization of KPIs for efficiency and quality in a different role- based views
- Market approach – tangible evidence of a successful approach to customers today in marketing, vertical market strategy, geographic strategy, account momentum and growth and commercial model
Forrester’s New Wave Report is based on rigorous analysis, backed up by highly structured methodologies. The Forrester team conducted primary research to develop a list of vendors that met the criteria for the evaluation and definition of this emerging market. These vendors were then assessed based on the defined criteria and where they stand in relation to each other.
“We believe that Forrester recognizes this emerging technology market as a reflection of what we are seeing in conversations with customers and a demand for our products capabilities. To be recognized as a Strong Performer within this wave is an honor and, in our view, validates the hard work and perseverance that everyone on the Plutora team has put in to ensure the platform meets the needs of teams on the ground,” said Dalibor Siroky, co-Founder and CEO at Plutora. “We have had some great success stories this year, and believe this recognition from Forrester will only help us to continue this momentum. Many organizations are still at the beginning of the journey to being a software driven business and we look forward to helping them complete this vision.”
- Find the full Forrester New Wave Report here
- Find more information on Plutora’s value stream management capabilities here
Plutora, the market leader of value stream management solutions for enterprise IT, ensures organizational alignment of software development with business strategy. Plutora improves the speed and quality of application delivery by correlating data from existing tool-chains, coordinating delivery across diverse ecosystem of development methodologies and hybrid test environments, and incorporates test metrics gathered at every step of the delivery pipeline. The platform provides visibility and a system of insights into the entire value stream, guiding continuous improvement efforts through the measured outcomes of each effort.