Deployment Planning Tool
Predictable Go-Live Orchestration
Manage deployment planning, tracking, and execution activities
Plan, approve, rehearse, and coordinate go-live activities. Ensure successful cut-over by managing timing and sequence of deployment tasks.
Unify Coordination from Waterfall to DevOps
Easily coordinate enterprise releases comprised of mixed development methodologies.
Participants interact with the user interface or interact via email. Stakeholders stay up to date with notifications.
Optimize process flow of concurrent and sequential tasks, and coordinate automated steps. Evaluate complex activities and identify areas for increased efficiency.
Effortless Audit Trail
Deployment activities are logged for ease of compliance auditing. Each task includes start time, end time, and relevant notes.
The Command Center provides real-time information of deployment progress.
Plan and Rehearse Deployments
- Organize deployments plans, artifacts, and activities into a single cloud-based repository
- Child plans are assigned to the responsible team and rolled into the overall deployment plan
- Automated notifications keep stakeholders up to date with distributed static snapshots or interactive dashboards
Command Go-Live Weekends
- Keep teams aligned during deployment execution with a centralized interface and real-time monitoring
- Checkpoints highlight key milestones in deployment progress
- Log issues as input to Post Implementation Reviews
Use automated scripts to connect to external applications like AWS Codeship, Red Hat OpenShift, Jenkins, Bamboo, UrbanCode uDeploy, Puppet, and many more. Automate and trigger deployments directly from Deployment Plan Activities.
Manual and Automated Deployment Tasks
Integrate with deployment automation, configuration management, and test automation tools to manage both manual and automated tasks. Optionally ‘close the ticket’ in ISTM tools.